October 20, 2015
This week your hosts talk about some of the various gaming charities that they recommend.
PLUS: Witcher 3 has a creative way of responding to an exploit, Pokemon GO gets a big funding injection, and rumors about the Nintendo NX. All this and more in this week's episode of Gamerhead Radio!
Links to this week's news stories:
- Sources Suggest Nintendo NX Is A Fusion Of Home And Mobile Hardware
- MGS5: developer The Phantom Pain made over twice as much as Avengers: Age of Ultron on launch day
- Nintendo, The Pokemon Company and Google invest $30M in Pokemon GO
- League of Legends' latest attempt to rehabilitate jerks is a narcissism test
- Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone adds Taxman to sting money exploiters