November 3, 2015
This week, your hosts are joined by Michelle and attempt to figure out the tabletop game Bioshock Infinite: The Siege of Columbia. It doesn't really go well.
PLUS: Nintendo thinks mobile games are going to make them more money than the Wii, Sony doesn't know how to database, and the PC version of Arkham Knight is a disaster for the second time. All this and more in this week's episode of Gamerhead Radio!
- Batman: Arkham Knight's PC version is unfixable, WB offering refunds for digital purchases
- Microsoft felt Halo franchise was at an end before 343 head Bonnie Ross took over
- Sony Unsure You'll Ever Be Able to Change Your PlayStation Network ID
- Sega: Recent Sonic Games Haven't Been "Acceptable", Looking To Replicate The Past In Future Outings
- Nintendo Expects to Exceed Wii Era Profits Within Three Years