November 17, 2015
(Yes, we incorrectly say "Sir" Boatsworth in the intro. Oh well.)
This week your hosts talk about their first impressions of the newest Fallout and Tomb Raider games on the last episode before Charlie heads off to Ponyville Ciderfest!
PLUS: Take-Two reveals their brilliant business strategy, PornHub can't compete against the wasteland, Konami doesn't fool us with their obvious PR stunt, and say hello to Linkle! All this and more in the most recent episode of Gamerhead Radio!
- Konami helping to make a bionic arm for a double amputee Metal Gear Solid fan
- Microsoft issues $100,000 and two HoloLens kits to five different schools nationwide
- There’s only so much time in the day: Pornhub reports traffic drop on Fallout 4 launch
- Hyrule Warriors Legends for 3DS will include a new female Link, called Linkle
- Take-Two CEO: Our Strategy Has Been a Limited Number of the Highest Quality Releases