December 15, 2015
This week your hosts run down their top games for 2015 (regardless of if it was released this year or not!) and Jon reviews The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes.
PLUS: Nintendo doesn't think that putting their games on mobile platforms will "print money", but Microsoft would love to have them! Esports is here to stay, and a teacher revolutionizes learning in her classroom through gaming. All this and more in this week's episode of Gamerhead Radio!
- Microsoft's Phil Spencer "Would Be Happy" To See Nintendo Games On Xbox One
- Reggie: Releasing Mario on Smartphones Isn't a Recipe to Print Money
- Teacher turns class into a video game - and now every student is passing
- Sony's Open to Acquiring Additional First-Party Studios
- 334 Million People Watched the League of Legends 2015 World Championships