March 8, 2016
This week your hosts talk about Zelda games! Find out what they've played, what they liked and didn't, and Charlie's thoughts on the new Twilight Princess HD re-re-release.
PLUS: Coke and McDonald's are getting into Virtual Reality, E3 is getting surprisingly smaller, and Street Fighter V botches their launch. All this and more in this week's episode of Gamerhead Radio!
THIS WEEK'S STORIES:
- Microsoft responds to Epic co-founder, says it's not locking down Windows 10
- Street Fighter V Seems to Have Flopped Pretty Freakin' Hard
- Palmer Luckey: 'We'll make Oculus for Mac when Apple release a good computer'
- E3 loses two more as Disney, Wargaming decide the show floor doesn't make sense
- Coke, McDonald's Get Kids into Virtual Reality With Cheap VR Headsets