March 15, 2016
This week your hosts discuss the pros and cons of preordering video games. Find out who does it, who doesn't, and how they think trends in preorder bonuses affect the industry.
PLUS: It's spring cleaning time for game developers apparently. Find out about all the surprising and unfortunate cancellations and layoffs that happened this week, right here on Gamerhead Radio.
THIS WEEK'S NEW STORIES
- EverQuest Next Cancelled Because "It Wasn't Fun"
- Phil Spencer says PC gamers 'might not buy' an Xbox One - but that's OK
- Wildstar developer Carbine Studios lays off nearly half of its staff
- Sony to Hold Recruitment Fair for Axed Lionhead Employees
- Yahoo announces plans to kill off Games, Livetext, Boss, and more regional sites