September 13, 2016
This week your hosts discuss the countless hours that they sunk into certain games and just aren't sure why.
PLUS: Pokemon GO is still setting records, Super Mario Run is expected to break records, and Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans finally sees the light of day. All this and more in this week's episode of Gamerhead Radio!
Easter egg music by http://www.bensound.com
This week's stories:
- After 18 years, the cancelled Warcraft adventure game is finally playable
- Analyst: Super Mario Run could hit 1.5 billion total downloads on iOS and Android
- Adobe offers $50,000 to students who best analyze Sony's digital PlayStation business
- Sony feels the PC is PS4's main competition in the marketplace not Xbox One
- Pokémon GO Sets Another Record as it Reaches $500 Million in Customer Spend