October 12, 2016
This week your hosts discuss the existence of "Crunch Time" in game development circles, and wonder about how they could do things better.
PLUS: A big ol' Oculus roundup, Polybius is back, and Lizard Squad gets what they have coming to them. All this and more in this week's episode of Gamerhead Radio!
This week's stories:
- Infamous Lizard Squad attacks on Sony, Microsoft lead to federal charges
- Gears of War Movie Coming from Microsoft and Universal Pictures
- Oculus Roundup
- Palmer Luckey a no-show at Oculus Connect keynote as Facebook takes the lead
- The Oculus Rift is now a standing experience
- Oculus Touch Controllers Cost $200, Release Date Announced
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 is in development, Ubisoft (finally) confirms
- Jeff Minter is re-imagining urban legend Polybius for PlayStation VR