In this episode we analyze everything we think we know about the Nintendo Switch, and also discover what a Lingle is, probably.
- No Nintendo Switch News On Specs Or Games Until January 2017
- Video game voice actors strike has officially begun
- Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer is finally here
- The Last Guardian is finally finished, producer says
- Microsoft on Xbox One Scorpio: 'the only console' that can do 'true 4K' and 'hi-fidelity VR'
Charlie is drowning in a sea of multicolored equines so this week we're having an Express show! Just our own personal updates and the top news stories for the week, plus a bonus review of the Pokemon Go Plus from fan Darcy!
- Nintendo NX Reveal Expected Next Week As Macquarie Lower Stock Rating
- Xbox Exec Celebrates Xbox One's Win Streak -- "Don't Call It a Comeback"
- Americans can claim $55 from Sony because of some old PS3 lawsuit
- Friday the 13th game delayed until next year, adds single-player option
- Rockstar Teases Something Red Dead Redemption, Internet Goes Nuts
This week your hosts discuss the existence of "Crunch Time" in game development circles, and wonder about how they could do things better.
- Infamous Lizard Squad attacks on Sony, Microsoft lead to federal charges
- Gears of War Movie Coming from Microsoft and Universal Pictures
- Oculus Roundup
- Palmer Luckey a no-show at Oculus Connect keynote as Facebook takes the lead
- The Oculus Rift is now a standing experience
- Oculus Touch Controllers Cost $200, Release Date Announced
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 is in development, Ubisoft (finally) confirms
- Jeff Minter is re-imagining urban legend Polybius for PlayStation VR
On this week's episode, your hosts review some of the more curious Conspiracy Theories and Urban Legends that involve video games.
- Twitch Prime is Amazon's latest Prime offering
- Portal movie announcement coming 'fairly soon', says J.J. Abrams
- No Man's Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
- Skyrim Composer Warns Fans to Be "Wary" of That New Concert
- Girl Scouts hold another event where girls earn video game patches
This week your hosts take a look at Interplay's library of games and thinks about which developers should buy up which games to make sequels of.
- After 18 years, the cancelled Warcraft adventure game is finally playable
- Analyst: Super Mario Run could hit 1.5 billion total downloads on iOS and Android
- Adobe offers $50,000 to students who best analyze Sony's digital PlayStation business
- Sony feels the PC is PS4's main competition in the marketplace not Xbox One
- Pokémon GO Sets Another Record as it Reaches $500 Million in Customer Spend
Spoiler Alert: We forgot to post the mailbag this week, so there is none. Although we did remember to talk about Nintendo and all their gimmicks over the years, in addition we take the few facts available about the NX and create what we think it's going to be. Topping news this week, Lindsay Lohan loses her court case against Rockstar, more NX details emerge, and oh so much more!