This week, to the surprise of no one, we talk Pokemon: GO! To the surprise of everyone, we talk about human blood being sold for DLC, dead bodies, more Pokemon: GO, and have an interview with a pachinko machine owner. All this and more on this capturing episode of Gamerhead Radio!
This week we take a field trip to visit Chicagoland's newest gastrocade Tokens & Tankards! We eat their food, drink their beer, play their games, and sit down with owner Vince Scalabrino and head chef Chris Rodriguez to talk about the origins and plans for the area's newest geek destination.
- Ubisoft Fighting Takeover From Former Activision Owner
- Valve fires Dota2 commentator, Gabe Newell calls him "an ass"
- POWERMAN 5000 Frontman Says A Song In Final Fantasy XIV Ripped Them Off
- Drew Barrymore is hosting an 'intimate' Pokémon Day soirée
- Move Over Power Glove! Sony Patents PlayStation VR Mittens
Our honorary 3rd Anniversary show is one of our best yet! We are joined by Christopher Sabat, the voice of Vegeta, Piccolo and more from Dragonball Z, as well as from many other anime series and video games. If you thought the Villains caused our show to go off the rails in past episodes, you haven't seen anything yet!
- It Has Come To This: Balls Kicking Simulator 2016 Released to Steam Greenlight
- Last Week, Microsoft Reportedly Sold 99 Xbox Ones in Japan
- Pennsylvania man arrested for peeing on video games in a Target
- EA not trying to be "a corporate beast", says CEO
- Fire Emblem: Fates controversial scene removed from Western release
For our last regular episode of the year, we bring you an extra large helping of Gamerhead for the holidays! Join your hosts as they discuss and explore Con+Alt+Delete 2015, and also review your favorite games from 2015 and most anticipated games to come in 2016.
- Old-School Video Game Maker Coleco Is Making a New Cartridge-Based Console
- 3.3 Million Hello Kitty Accounts Exposed In Database Breach
- French Consumer Group Sues Valve Over Ban On Steam Resales
- Tomb Raider studio head departs after ten years with Square Enix
- Hideo Kojima forms independent Kojima Productions, partners with Sony
Jon and Charlie are joined by Josh Hanchar and Leo Riveron, the two people behind the Rocketboat game, to learn all about it, the band that it's based on, and the surprising working relationship they have.
This week we interview David Bishop, Executive Vice President of Strategic Project Development at Namco Entertainment Inc. about their new restaurant Level 257, and then talk about our impressions from our own visit.